You have no items in your quote list.
Neurology is the branch of medical science which deals with the study of the anatomy of the nervous system. The central nervous system is perhaps the most complex and sophisticated of the human body, as it is tasked with regulated and coordinating activities of the body. There are more than 100 billion neurons in the human body, which create their own impulses and transmit them.
There are hundreds of neurological disease. Some of them are –
- Genetic diseases caused by faulty genes Huntington’s Disease
- Birth defects such as Spina bifida
- Degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease, which causes nerve cells to die
- Abnormal growths such as Tumors
- Multiple Sclerosis is a disease in which the immune system attacks the nerves
Neurological diseases cause a lot of problems for patients as most of them are incurable, but science has advanced to a point where all of the symptoms can be treated which improve the quality of life. You can buy various types of neurology equipment at Medikabazaar, which go through various quality checks before reaching you. Be sure to browse them all, shop now!