You have no items in your quote list.
Several kinds of machines are used to see the human body functions from the inside. These images are used to diagnose, treat and monitor medical ailments. Each type of machine gives different information about the target area. Medical imaging has changed the way we look at human anatomy and has caused many breakthroughs in science. Radiology is the branch of medicine which studies medical imaging of the human body to diagnose diseases.
Images obtained from Medical imaging can help in –
- Find out health conditions before symptoms prevail.
- Find the cause of symptoms
- Monitor diagnosed health conditions
There are a number of medical imaging machines. Some of them are listed below –
- X-Ray Machine – X-rays are projected to the target area and they pass through the body. On the opposite side, a film captures the rays passing through the body and the image just comes as a negative film. X-rays are most commonly used in Orthopedics and have several other applications as well.
- CT scan – Computed Tomography has revolutionized imaging as it gives detailed high-resolution images which can help in detecting minute anomalies. The rotating scanner takes thousands of detailed images in less than a minute.
- Ultrasound – Ultrasound imaging or sonography uses high-frequency sound waves. These waves produce images of internal organs and fluids.
- MRI – Magnetic Imaging Resonance uses high power magnets to produce images of internal organs and veins and produce them as slices or cross-section images. MRI Machines do not emit any harmful radiation and are friendly to the staff and patients.
Medikabazaar offers a wide range of medical imaging equipment. Our products go through various quality checks and we deliver them to your doorstep. Diagnostic imaging equipment is the backbone of medical practice as it gives doctors a peek inside the body and they can treat patients accordingly.